It all began when my parents meet and then had me 16 years ago in August 9 of 2002.
I lived in Barranquilla until I was nine years old when my parents got divorced , from then I have always been moving to other places have lived in manizales and also in another country that is Venezuela, specifically in Margarita Island.
There in Venezuela i Made mostrar of my friends that I still in touch with and that I really miss a lot.
Now I'm on senior year and I am excited that I am going to graduate but also scared, I think I am too young to face some things , however I hope until June of 2019 I have figured out everything.
My favorite activities to do are watching Netflix I love documentaries because I think I learn a lot,  reading because of all the new words I learn and acquire as well knowledge.
I like being a responsible person, to do all my tasks when I have to and I am trying to be more organized lately.
I spent summer with my best friends in Venezuela I went to the beach a lot, ate good food and tried a lot of new recipes.
I like taking photos of myself because it boosts my confidence.
I would like to be a Instagram model.
Another thing I would like to do at the time is having a job so I can be more prepared for the future and have my own money to spoil myself without bothering my parents.
I love going to parties and concerts , having time for myself and putting on good outfits.
Moving on , I currently just want to be at ease and that's one thing I don't like about myself, that is that I overthink too much and don't take advantage of the situation as how I have to.
I am just focused on having good grades and growing in all areas.of my life
This is how my life goes.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HOW SHOULD CHRISTMAS BE CELEBRATED

what virtue must everyone has so Earth can be a better place to live in