My name is Vanessa Villamizar, I was born in a southern american country called Colombia.
Colombia is a beautiful country with a considerable geographic space. This nation shares boundaries with four different countries, Panama at the North that once was part of Colombia, Venezuela at the East side, Ecuador at the West side and finally Brazil.
I think Colombia is such an amazing country because of all the richness it has in many areas, first the diversity in vegetation and natural places such as el desierto en La Guajira, La Sierra Nevada , Santa Marta , the forests at El Amazonas and the Pacific Region, and plenty of other scenarios where everyone can evidence flora and fauna and  natutal resources as well , which Colombia outstands to have  because of the highest number of frog species in the world and flora has the largest amount of orquidia flowers in the world. These are facts that prove why Colombia is such a rich country.
Another amazing thing about this incredible place is that its anthem is the most beautiful in the world after the Le merseillese and the national anthem of USA.
It was written by Rafael Núñez a long time ago.
I feel very proud of my nationality because it has taken a lot with the development of my character and abilities, I love Colombia so much.


I was born in the happiest city in Colombia , Barranquilla in 2002.
Barranquilla is one of the five most important cities out of 32 states.
And that is because of all the economic activities that take place here and the reason why is the location in el caribe.
Barranquilla is the only city in Colombia that has a river and a coast where the sea is.
Furthermore we can restate the vitality of this city by saying that this is the location of the most important cultural event in Colombia , which is the carnival of Barranquilla.
Many people around the world and the country take flights in order to presence this colorful event. And this festivity cannot be performed without all the costumes and the people from the caribe coast because our cheerfulness and spiciness is irreplaceable.
I love my city because all the beautiful places you can go , the theaters , the museums , the variety hotels you can stay in, the street art,the many restaurants it offers and the safety it has in comparison of another cities I have personally lived in and also statistics prove.


When talking about my neighborhood it is hard to address how it was because I have been moving all my life I have lived in different towns , but a thing that every city I have lived in is that people in Colombia are very willing to help and very kind with everyone despite any qualities.
However the attitude and mood and way of thinking is always different depending at the zone you are in Colombia and not only in Colombia but every nation in the world.
These are the examples in Barranquilla there is no trouble if someone despite of any good or stupid reason , is kind of acceptable to play loud music at anytime of the day because people in la coast of Colombia are very loud and unbothered sometimes.
As a difference in the interior part of my country people do have trouble with loud music because the costumes are to be quiet and stay peaceful , and actually take action in order to solve the thing that is causing a problem.
Overall I have never seen any fight or trouble , I have always lived in a positive vibe neighborhood where everyone is actually minding their own businesses and making the best out of their lifes.
I aspire to be as good or better than my current neighbors that have many pets.

Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

HOW SHOULD CHRISTMAS BE CELEBRATED